Sunday, June 24, 2012

The One About The 100M Sprint

Ok...so I'm attempting the "short blog"- in fact, I'm actually even writing this from my blogger app I downloaded on my phone! Kind of loving how easy it is!

We are watching track & field Olympic trials- I am such a huge fan of the Olympics...always have been....especially summer! Gymnasticsss!! Ahh my favorite.

Anyway we're currently watching the 100M sprint semi-finals right now...our living room conversation went something like this.

"I probably could do ok running the 100M sprint...it's short"- me.
"Kind of...it probably is actually hard to sprint that though"-sister.
"Wait he just did that in 10 seconds I bet I could do that in 10 seconds...just that one short stretch?"-me.
"Kendall...no. These are like Olympic runners no way could you run that in 10 seconds"-sister.
"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10..."(counting to 10) -me.
"Ok first of all have you seen yourself run... And second of all you counted that way too slow, that was like 20 seconds"-sister.

Whatever...I'm trying it. Just to see. I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment