Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The One With the Results

Ok...results are in...and I'm sorry to report that I won't be joining any olympic teams any time soon. Apparently 10 seconds to run the 100M is actually really difficult. And sister was right...I must have been counting slow...

Tested out the theory on my girls this am...here is the dash in pictures.



13.4 seconds.  But if you look close you will notice the leader is in uggs...plus I didn't give them much time to stretch...there was zero warm up, prep, training, proper breakfast. So of course...my well-trained-to-be-competitve-athletes finish the sprint and say...
"WAIT! Let's do this again next week - everyone make sure and bring your running shoes."

So next week. Same time. Same place.

They only need to shed 3.4 seconds off of their time and they will be like world record holders or something. Make sure you say that you heard it hear first.

And the only entry requirement is that all racers must be wearing one (or a combination) of these three colors: blue, white, red. Because that's what you call killing two birds with one stone people - when one of my Lake Oswego dancers breaks the world record she'll be in school colors...plus also, it's 4th of July practice tradition. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment